What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A medical survival guide for non-medical practitioners
- Showing you the most effective medications and supplies you can stock up on today
- Showing you how to easily figure out a diagnosis based on the TeCaMoLo principle
- Showing you how to prevent and even treat the deadliest of diseases
- Showing you how to treat yourself and loved ones in an emergency
- Showing you which meds rob your body from healing itself
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Survival MD scores 70.51/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.survivalmd.org/vsl/index.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: survivalmd.org you’ll also be taken through to survivalmd.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)